The METROPOLITAN EXPO Event Centre is located at Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” in Spata, Attica, just 2 km after the Airport buildings and a few minutes from the station of the Metro and Suburban Railway.
The airport area is a very important business and shopping destination in Greece, with high quality services and infrastructure (transport, hotels and roads) and absolute acknowledgement.
Through the most modern and safe roads is just:
- 2 minutes from the Airport
- 35 minutes from downtown Athens
- 15 minutes from the National Road Athens / Thessaloniki
- 30 minutes from the National Road Athens / Patras - Tripoli
- SUBURBAN RAILWAY. “Eleftherios Venizelos” Airport Terminal
- Station METRO. Line 3 - “Eleftherios Venizelos” Airport Terminal Station
- SHUTTLE BUSSES. Free of charge transportation from the airport to the exhibition center and vice versa,
- CAR. METROPOLITAN EXPO is located from “Eleftherios Venizelos” Airport. You can get by car via Attiki Odos, heading towards “Eleftherios Venizelos” Airport and by following the road signs to “Technical Base’’ and “Exhibition Centre’’ once you get there.