HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR THE OPERATION OF THE TRADE FAIRS
Joint Ministerial Decision a/52666/2021, Government Gazette issue 3958/Β/27-8-2021
ENTRY RULES AT THE METROPOLITAN EXPO EXHIBITION CENTER
Entrance to the exhibition for visitors will be exclusively permitted with either a) vaccination certificate or b) disease certificate valid for 6 months from the first positive test.
FOR EXHIBITORS AND EMPLOYEES
Non vaccinated exhibitors and staff members (workers, employees) are subject to the testing regime and should have two COVID 19 negative tests, one self-test and one rapid test per week with a simultaneous obligation to declare the result in the information system "ERGANI" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
- We remind you that the COVID-19 coronavirus negative diagnostic certificate is available a few hours after the test through the gov.gr platform, where you will need for your access, your personal access codes to Taxisnet and your AMKA (Social Security Number). The certificate you will issue has a unique verification code and an advanced electronic stamp.
- All people coming to ATHENS METROPOLITAN EXPO should always carry with them their ID card or their passport as it is needed for their identity check in relation to the certificate.
- The use of protective face masks throughout the stay in the covered areas of the exhibition center for everyone without exception, is mandatory.
EXHIBITION OPERATING RULES
- Keeping social distancing (1.5) meters.
- All social distancing rules and instructions apply indoors. Distances between the meeting tables are the same with the rules that apply in catering services (Government Gazette issue 3117/B’/16.07.2021).
Additional protective measures
- Αdequate fresh air ventilation throughout the operation of the fair.
- Οne-way direction visitor flow at the entrance and the exit of the trade show.
- Antiseptic and disinfection spots.
- People-Counting system at the entrance.
- Complete system of cleaning and disinfection of the installation and equipment.
- Information posters, banners, roll-ups and screens displaying audiovisual messages with health and safety measures.
- Regular audible message announcements, in Greek and English, for compliance with hygiene and safety measures.